Welcome! On your first visit with us we will listen carefully to your dental concerns and attempt to answer all of your questions thoroughly.
Our intent is to get to know you and your dental health needs. At your appointment you can expect:
- Take a full tour of our office
- Take any necessary x-rays
- A careful evaluation of your dental status
- Comprehensive examination by our qualified doctors and review of your oral health.
- Treatment plan of needed restorations, if any.
- Professional Cleaning of your teeth by one of our amazing hygienists.
You will find practice staff to be very friendly, understanding and gentle. We provide our patients exceptional dental treatment in a comfortable and safe environment.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first visit so we can review your information with you. Please bring your completed forms along with any insurance information documentation.
We look forward to seeing you and your family very soon.
We understand that going to the dentist can be a stressful thing for some people. In order to relieve some of these stressors we get all of your insurance documentation prior to your appointment so you can have an estimated cost of what your insurance may be able to pay towards your treatment.
We accept most insurance plans including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- United Health Care